sessions done by me.
what can you expect?
I want capture the life you live, the feelings you have when you touch your newborn baby like you wouldn’t believe she/he is already here or the way your husband looks at you when you are not looking or the way you feel when your children hug you with all that happy laughter afterwards or how your new baby sleeps calmly in your arms and you just cannot content all the emotions.
I love when I can get the real eyes-smile (how I call it) from you, your children, your loved ones. And you never get those when someone says "cheese". I get it, you book a photographer to get some family pictures, I certainly can squeeze some "grandma shots" (one or two) but I'd love to capture the real you, the real emotions in your family, your real life.
family sessions $400 - incl. the immediate family members
newborn sessions $400 - in the comfort of your home
FRESH48 sessions now only for $399 (reg.price $500)
- get in touch for more info
- in a place of baby's birth
maternity sessions $350 - if it's your first baby (just you & your partner)
maternity + newborn package $600
couples | engagement $350
wedding - I don't usually shoot weddings but as you can see from my portfolio, I've done some. So if you'd like me photographing your event, please sent me an email and we can talk more.
travel fee - I will shoot at any location within 30 km of me with no charge. To shoot at locations further away, I require an additional travel fee to cover time and travel expenses.
what do you get?
- session fee + 1-1,5 hr shooting time aaand your photos! No hidden fees.
- complete printing rights to all your photos
- professionally edited images, as you see on my portfolio ( however, I don't do heavy photoshop in sense of smoothing out wrinkles, liquifying or anything else looking unnatural)
- your photo gallery will include 50+ fully-edited digital images in different resolution sizes (full & web). You will be provided with link to your personal password protected online gallery from where you can download all the photos.